Friday, August 15, 2008

BounceU

Okay, so for all you people out there with kids-any age, listen up! I figured that since I go back to work on Monday and things will change big time with my time I wanted to spend all day with the kids. Well, on Tuesday, I was with my mom and found a flyer for BounceU. There was a preschool playdate for Tuesdays and Fridays. Originally I was going to meet another mom there but she bagged so it was just us. It was about ten minutes from my home. We walked in and signed a waiver, paid my $8.50each for my kids and watched a video on how to jump responsibly and then away we went. For once, I didn't bring my camera and I'm sorry I didn't. The kids had a blast and I would highly recommend it to anyone. There were only about seven kids there today and all had to be under 6 so I didn't worry about 16-yr-olds jumping on my poor kids. The kids got to bounce, run, jump, roll, box etc. for an entire hour and then afterward they were given a juice box and snack in another room. They provide hand-sanitizer too! My kids had a great time and they slept like rocks afterward. I feel like I should pay them! Sorry I have no pictures but you can click on the link I provided and see for yourself. There are many around.

No comments: