Monday, June 9, 2008

Already ready

So I spoke with a teacher friend of mine and already we are ready to go back to work. We've been officially off work for three days and being home has left us wondering why we have a summer break.

Ok, so I'm blogging and skyping at the same time while my two kids try to not kill each other. Isn't technology great?

So what did I do today? I spent the day in doors with the air on because it was so stinking hot outside. The kids were very good today for the most part, but it was the first day we were all home together. I have played Zelda, yes we still have Nintendo 64, and colored, and watched the Backyardigans. I love the Backyardigans...I think I like them just as much as the kids do. It's amazing to watch them dance better than half the people I know...their moves are pretty keen. (Who says keen in this day and age, I know!)

I spent the morning on my hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor and then cleaning the living room and dining room and because the kids are home all the time now, it looks like I didn't do a thing. I just know that my husband will come home and ask what I did all day. I guess the easiest thing then is to NOT do anything all day and then I won't be annoyed when he says that:-)

No comments: